navigation

Friday 17 August 2012

Think Before You Make a Marketing Decision

I just saw the brilliant new 'motherhood understood' tv campaign by cussons. follow the link to see it.  It's off my usual topic of social media but I had an important comment I had to make.

WHY SHOW THIS AT 11.00 PM! During the ad break of 40 year old virgin?! Seriously in this modern day where tv ads are horrendously expensive, where is the thought behind that placement? I'm getting some pretty conflicting messages, and which of their target demographic is awake at this time and more importantly free to be watching a silly comedy.

People get paid a lot of money to make these decisions, and it's a shame such a brilliant campaign by TBWA/Manchester is wasted by some poor marketing decisions. Rant over.


No comments:

Post a Comment